What You Will Learn?
- Add, edit and delete data from a Firestore database
- Add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- Implement powerful login capabilities into your apps using Firebase Authentication
- By the end of this course you will know advanced skill with Firestore and how to integrate it into your apps
In this Firestore Firebase tutorial, you will learn all about the brand new Firestore , a NoSQL document-based technology and how the platform can be used for ios app development. In this course, you will learn iOS development with Firebase from the ground up. You will learn everything you need to know from the fundamentals to authentication and then take a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
In the tech world, more than in other industries, it’s important to constantly keep abreast of new developments that could allow for better practice for the developer and better apps for the user. It is not simply sufficient to stick with old alternatives to Firestore.
This course was created knowing that for a professional developer, or one who aspires to be one, your knowledge base must continuously expand to accommodate new and shiny platforms like Firestore.
Getting started with the Course
Why take this course?
Learning the new Firestore and ios app development especially should be done using real-world examples. This is the method that has been shown to produce truly proficient developers.
In this Firestore Firebase tutorial, you're going to learn to code by buckling down and doing some hands-on work, as is the developers' tradition. You will learn iOS development and the new Firestore technology by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
• Create iOS app using the new Firestore real-time database
• Creating and saving data to your Firestore database
• How to add powerful login capabilities to your apps using Firebase authentication
• How to use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for beginners and junior iOS developers
This course is suitable for the following categories of people:
• People who want to build advanced iOS apps
• Startup founders and business owners
• Those looking to get full-time jobs as developers
• Business owners
• Students & teenagers
• People who want to make money from iPhone app development
What will I learn?
• How to add, edit and delete data from a Firestore database
• How to implement powerful login capabilities in your apps using Firebase Authentication
• How to add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
• How to integrate Firestone into your iPhone app development
A community of learners does a lot to improve the engagement students have with this Firestore Firebase tutorial. With a free live community, which is available 24/7, you can interact extensively with other students and work out creative and unconventional solutions to each successive exercise in this Firestore Firebase tutorial. This increases the thrill this course affords users and deepens your understanding.
- A Computer with OSX or macOS
- Basic experience/knowledge of iOS development
- Basic experience/knowledge of mobile development
- Basic experience/knowledge of Swift and XCOD