What You Will Learn?
- How to add, delete and edit data for a Firestore database in your apps
- How to implement powerful login capabilities into your apps with Firebase Authentication
- How to add Firestore security features to restrict access to authorized users only and protect your database
- Advanced skill with Firestore and how to integrate it into your apps
In this Firebase android tutorial, you will learn all you need to know about Firestore – a new NoSQL document-based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know. This course takes you from the very fundamentals of Firebase authentication through the many pros of the new Firestore technology and then takes a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
Why take this Course?
The new Firestore should be taught using real-world examples. Many top developers agree that learning code should not be done the same way as you learn history in class. Learning must be active instead of being a passive chugging down of facts about features you may never use.
In this Firebase android tutorial, you're going to learn, as is the developers' tradition, through practical hands-on examples and exercises. Through this approach, which is embodied in this course, you will become extremely proficient at Firebase android development by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish. You will also be kept up to date by learning the handles to the shiny new Firestore platform.
It is important, perhaps more in the tech world than any other sphere, to keep abreast of new developments in one’s field. It is not sufficient to just sit back and use the old competition of Firestore. Before long, your applications become antiquated. This course was created to keep you on of things.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Build your own apps using the new real-time Firebase database
- Create data via and save data to a Firebase database
- Add login capability to your apps with Firebase authentication
- Use Firebase Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- Add Firebase to Android apps that you’ve built
Who can take this course?
This course is for budding and seasoned developers
- Who want to build advanced Firebase Android apps
- Startup founders and business owners
- Those looking to get full-time jobs as developers
- Who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of Android N: From Beginner to Paid Professional or have a basic understanding of Android development, then this is a logical next step to advancing your Android and Firebase Firestore skills.
What Will You Learn?
- How to add, edit and delete data for a Firestore database in your apps
- How to implement powerful login capabilities in your apps using Firebase Authentication
- How to add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- How to add Firebase to Android apps
A community of learners does a lot to improve the engagement students have with this Firebase firestore android tutorial. With a free live community, which is available 24/7, you can interact extensively with other students and work out creative and unconventional solutions to each successive exercise. This increases the thrill this course affords users and deepens your understanding of it.
- A PC with Windows 8+ OR macOS OR Linux/Ubuntu
- Basic experience and knowledge of Android