What You Will Learn?
- Learn Containers, Docker and Kubernetes in-depth including Docker Ecosystem (Compose, Swarm) and advanced Orchestration
- Write your own Kubernetes objects, Dockerfiles and Compose YAMLs
- Containerize familiar and widely used applications like self hosted WordPress blogs, your favorite game (2048), distributed computing application like Apache Zookeeper and much more
- Get Deeper insight into industrial applications of Kubernetes with case studies of popular organizations
- Learn to use Kubernetes on Cloud with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure!
- Basic Knowledge of Linux Command Line
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science and OS fundamentals
- No previous experience with Docker, Kubernetes or any public cloud platform is required
- A Debit/Credit card with auto-payment compatibility will be required to create free Google Cloud Platform (for GKE) and Microsoft Azure (for AKS) accounts. Don't worry, you will not be charged