What You Will Learn?
- How to be proficient at Blender for 3D modeling and animation
- How to animate 3D characters in Blender
- How to create concept art in Krita
- How to create 3D characters in Blender
- How to create VFX in Blender
If you’re looking to create beautiful 3D models and animation for games created using the Unity 3D platform, this is the perfect course for you to take. In this Blender tutorial, you will be given an in-depth look into the enthralling world of 3D game modeling and 3D animation as applied in game development.
Over 100,000 students have benefited from this Blender tutorial and blender animation tutorial and the numbers keep growing. Could this be because of the comprehensive but fun approach the blender tutorials take? Or the hands-on experience it makes compulsory? Maybe both.
This course is perfect for course et on track to building Blender models and creating Blender animation; two important components of pleasing game design projects using Unity 3D. Give it a try and see how awesome it is!
Why you should take this course
This course is a companion to the Unity Game Development Academy course. It is a logical next step if you have already taken that course. In that course, you learn the code while here, you learn to create Blender 3D models and Blender animation. This Blender tutorial will help you bring life to your games and make them more enjoyable for you to build and for the user to play! Therefore, you shouldn't stop at the code, learn the modeling as well!
Secondly, this course is focused entirely on games. A lot of modeling tutorials spread their lessons to cover 3D model building for films, architecture and what not. This Blender tutorial doesn’t fall into that trap which tries to say so much but ends up saying little. It focuses on Blender 3D models for games alone and by so doing is the go-to of the numerous available Blender tutorials.
This course doesn’t just teach how to design Blender models in isolation. It takes into account the game engine you use during the game development process.
What will you learn by taking this Blender tutorial?
- • Using Blender for 3D modeling and animation
- • 3D character creation in Blender
- • 3D character animation in Blender
- • VFX creation in Blender
- • Concept art creation in Krita
- • 3D models texture painting in Krita
What do you get by taking this course?
- • Over 20 hours of the most in-depth Blender animation tutorial online
- • Exercises that polish your game development skills
- • Quizzes that remind you of what is important
- • Full and free constant access to the Chatroom
- • Skills needed to make 3D models, animation and characters.
How will these skills help your game development career?
- • Creation of your own 3D games
- • They'll help you edge out the competition when applying for Jr. 3D designer jobs
- • Help you become a one-stop shop for both game development and game design
- • Gives you the requisite know-how to launch your game studio
Who will benefit from this course?
- • Unity 3D developers looking to expand their portfolio to include 3D game modeling and animation
- • Game artists who are looking to learn the 3D side of things
- • Anyone looking to learn how to create appealing 3D models and brilliant animations using Blender
- A Mac or a PC running the Windows or Linux/Ubuntu OS