Blogging is dead. Enter: podcasting.
Learn how to create, scale and profit from this new medium for growth from an in-demand podcaster and an international marketing strategist.
Bloggers, creators, influencers, marketers, journalists and new podcasters are invited to gain insights that will set you up for podcasting success!
You'll find out how to be ahead of the game in podcasting by using hacks, tips and insights from an in-demand podcaster and a global marketing strategist.
Beginner podcasters will learn how to define their strategy, including:
• Finding a voice and building an audience
• Repurposing blog and other digital content
• Creating a content plan
• Finding engaging guests for specific topics
• Overcoming sound and other production challenges
Podcasters looking to take their show to the next level will learn to execute for growth. This includes:
• Branding and positioning your podcast for growth
• Marketing hacks to grow your audience
• Tips for securing high profile guests
• Securing sponsors
• Finding freelance support
Facts on why podcasting is full of opportunities for you to profit!
- This year, the share of Americans who report being familiar with the term “podcasting” is now 60% (or 168 million)
- Between 2014 and 2018, monthly American podcast listenership has grown by a whopping 73%
- The share of Americans who report listening to podcasts within the last month is now 26% (73 million), up from 24% (67 million) the year before (2017)
- The share of American men who consider themselves monthly podcast listeners is 27%, and the share of American women has increased year-over-year: 24%, up from 21% the year before (2017)
- 2018 marks the first time that podcasting overtook satellite radio in the car, 23% to 21% (out of 100% with AM/FM still leading with the majority)
*Stats via Hot Pod