What You Will Learn?
- Understand how projects work and be able to control your project process.
- Deploy some of the main ways to avoid budget and schedule over-runs.
- Define your project precisely, for your benefit and everyone else's.
- Establish a clear scope, so you can combat the dreaded 'scope creep'.
- Deal effectively with supporters, critics and bystanders.
- You won't need any software or materials other than your preferred note-taking device (pen & paper, Evernote or OneNote, or anything in between. You can even use Udemy's built-in note taking tools (which are private to you).
- If you have any experience of projects at all, that is absolutely fine. If you do have experience, bring it with you as you watch the videos. If you don't, bring your common sense.