§The Oracle R12 Cash Management course is designed to give students the knowledge to set up and use Oracle Cash Management. They will learn how to import bank statements, reconcile them and post updated information to the Oracle General Ledger. Students will also learn how to create cash forecasts.
From this Course you will get a clear idea of:
Cash Management Overview, System Parameters, Creation of new bank, Creation of new branch, Creation of bank account, • Bank Statements and Reconciliation, Forecasting Vs Reconciliation, Bank Charges, Bank Transfer.
Who should take this course:
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.