What You Will Learn?
- Identify how team working through emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes.
- Recognise why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships
- Understand behavioral styles with a focus on your style and how to work with others with different styles
- Work to build the hearts and minds of your team
- Develop and build your social skills and your emotional intelligence
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively.
- Keenness to learn about behavioural styles based on DISC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance).