What You Will Learn?
- This course will prepare students to subnet without using a calculator
- Once you finish my course on IP’s, you will have a strong grasp of IPv4. Students will be able to create and implement an IP addressing scheme, assign IP addresses to PC’s with proper subnetmask, gateways if needed, as well as DNS
- At the end of this course, students will learn how configure an IP address on a routers interface through the CLI and finally test the network for connectivity using various commands.
- The understanding of IP’s is an essential element for a Network Professional and this course will prepare the student for any networking certification that has IPv4 as part of their exams
- This course will help students that are looking to take certifications such as N+, CCNA, CCNP and MCSE
- Students will need a basic understanding of Networks
- Students will need a simulator/emulator to go along with the course
- Students can follow along with my book (available on AMAZON), called "The Only IP BOOK YOU Will Ever Need!
- Students should have a great desire to know this protocol, not only for certification purposes, but also for the real world