What You Will Learn?
- How to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales, Customer Service, Project Service Automation
- How to comfortably navigate through the application
- Security Model, Adding Users, Customizations, Reporting and lot more
First of all, this Microsoft Dynamics CRM training course has the highest numbers of students and positive reviews IN THE WORLD! (Thank you so much for your Love, everyone! :) )
And it is now available on Bitdegree!
If you are a business analyst or a programmer or a non-Microsoft solutions consultant and you want to become a Dynamics 365 consultant, this is the best place to start your journey towards deeper knowledge and, of course, a higher salary.
Microsoft Dynamics Tutorial: What You Will Learn
Lecture One: Get Started With Microsoft Dynamics 365
- What Is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- The deployment types in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- The signup process in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- The application navigation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Lecture Two: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales Overview
- The essential terms of Dynamics 365 For Sales
- The demo of Dynamics 365 For Sales
Lecture Three: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Customer Service Overview
- The essential terms of Dynamics 365 For Customer Service
- The demo of Dynamics 365 For Customer Service
Lecture Four: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation (PSA) Overview
- The essential terms of Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation
- The demo of Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation
Lecture Five: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service Overview
- The essential terms of Dynamics 365 For Field Service
- The demo of Dynamics 365 For Field Service
Lecture Six: Other Important Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Records and activities creation in Dynamics 365
- User creation and security model in Dynamics 365
- Setting and administration of Dynamics 365
- Customization of Dynamics 365
- Reporting overview of Dynamics 365
And finally: A quick recap and a surprise - you get a free gift :)
What is Microsoft Dynamics?
The Microsoft CRM (customer relationship management) application is called Microsoft Dynamics 365.
It consists of:
One: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales, which helps companies improve sales. Two: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Customer Service, which allows companies to improve their customer support functions and, of course, the experience of their customers. Three: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation, which is an excellent tool for managing end to end projects Four: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service, which helps companies manage a mobile workforce.
After you complete this online Microsoft Dynamics CRM training is you will understand and know how to best use these four apps. Keep in mind that Microsoft Dynamics is a part of the Microsoft Business Solutions bundle and so can be used with other Microsoft programs: Yammer, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Outlook and others. That means that this online training will significantly expand your skillset and you'll be able to use the skills you gain here while working on other tasks and with other apps.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training For Beginners
As mentioned above, by the end of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training you will have a full understanding of all four applications. In addition, this online training is oriented towards providing you with practical knowledge - you won't learn anything you do not need.
So Start Here and Start Earning
Did you know that Dynamics 365 is one of the fastest growing and the hottest business solution in the market?
Did you know that the average salary of a dynamics consultant is 85,000 - 100,000 dollars per year? And it continues to grow!
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and I can't wait to teach you this amazing technology
- Basic computer skills