What You Will Learn?
- Develop beginer to advance level skills of Programming with MATLAB. This is the only course which enables you to learn intermediate and advance programming data structures such as structures, tables, times tables, cells and map container.
- Experience some real world applications of MATLAB in solving Data Science problems.
- Gain Hands-On experience with MATLAB for visualizing, analyzing and formulating intermediate and some advanced level problems using MATLAB programming skills
- You may download a free trail copy of the software from the MATHWORK website. This is for limited time use
- If you are student or employee, you may contact your School or employer for a free copy. Many universities offer a free student version of the software
- You may consider downloading the Octave which is a free and has nearly identical functionality as that of MATLAB. (I would not recommend this option since you may not be able to have access to all the functions that we cover in this course)
- If none of the above works for you, then you may purchase the student version directly from Mathworks website which is significantly lower in cost compare to its full version