What You Will Learn?
- Science and Engineering students will drastically improve their intuitive understanding and the feel for all the hard to understand concepts taught in Calculus at universities. That will simplify their Calculus studies at colleges greatly.
- Science and Engineering students will also have an advanced skill to apply Calculus concepts to real life situations and in other technical courses that are heavily dependent on Calculus. This course will give a foundation that makes other courses much more understandable, intuitive, and enjoyable for them.
- For working Scientists and Engineers, this course will course will close any gaps they might have from their university years. After this course, they will be able to better apply Calculus to their work, which can accelerate their success in their careers.
- People in other careers that also need mathematics (finance, econometrics, math enthusiasts, etc.), this course will give them a very strong mathematical basis that they will benefit from in their work.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Basic algebra