What You Will Learn?
- Top interview questions and answers
In this course, you can learn about the most common interview questions as far as algorithms and data structures are concerned. Whether you are a senior software engineer or a junior software engineer, you have to know the basics of algorithms and data structures. This course may help you to prepare for the next interview!
What you will learn?
- palindrome problem
- integer reversion problem
- two eggs problem (dynamic programming)
- finding duplicates in an array in O(n) running time complexity
- finding the largest subarray in an array
- random items from an infinite array (reservoir sampling problem)
- reversing a linked list
- comparing binary search trees
- finding k-th smallest (largest) item in an array
- Basic Java programming