What You Will Learn?
- An advanced practical skill-set in how to stay anonymous online, how to maintain privacy and how to bypass firewalls and proxies.
- Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- You will learn how to apply effective OPSEC or operational security to maintain anonymity online. OPSEC is the actions and behaviors required to maintain security and anonymity.
- You will gain a complete understanding of how to use virtual private networks (or VPNs) for security, privacy and to attempt anonymity. Everything from choosing a provider to preventing protocol leaks.
- And much more what you need...
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- I recommend you watch volume 1 and 2 of this complete course before watching this volume (3) although it is not required.
- Most items referenced in this course are free. But you may elect to purchase additional software, hardware, and services discussed in the course. Although It is absolutely not necessary to buy anything to understand and follow the course.
- Please note this is Volume 3 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.