What You Will Learn?
- Understand the concepts of most elementary college and advanced placement statistics courses.
- Describe patterns and departures from patterns using descriptive statistics.
- Interpret information from graphical and numerical displays and summaries.
- Plan and conduct statistical studies by looking at data collection and analysis. Observational studies and experiments are both considered as well as proper sampling techniques and possible biases that can occur.
- Explore random phenomena using probability and simulation. Both discrete and continuous probability models are considered and sampling distributions are introduced.
- Basic Concepts of Algebra I and II
- Mastery of English Language
- Proficiency with TI-84 Calculator